Read What Our Moms Are Saying!
We Have Some Stats!
- 89% of our Moms strongly agree that they enjoy coming to INCITE's Weekly Support Meetings and feel that they learn new things, receive support, feel encouraged, laugh and grow
- 89% of our Moms strongly agree that their child enjoys coming to our Children's Program
- 92% of our Moms strongly agree that INCITE has made a difference in their life
- When our single moms were asked if they see an improvement/feel that they are in a better place in different areas of their life, because of the impact that INCITE A Single Moms Support Group has made, this was their response: 92% saw improvement in their self-esteem, !00% saw improvement in their mental health, 92% saw improvement in their overall outlook in life, 83% saw improvement in their overall health, 83% saw improvement in their spiritual health, 67% felt more connected to the community, 67% felt less alone or isolated, 83% saw improvement in their attitude
- 83% agreed/strongly agreed that they got excellent value from their INCITE ACCESS or ALL-INCLUSIVE card
- 100% agreed/strongly agreed that they would recommend INCITE A Single Moms Support Group to other single moms!!!
Support Groups like INCITE A Single Moms Support Group are important to have in the community:
- because there is nothing like this for women who need support from the ground up. The materials and services offered are serving real needs.
- because it provides people in need with an opportunity to connect withother people in similar situations. It gives them a sense of belonging
- to help others feel like they are not alone
- offers support, encouragement and kindness
If I couldn't come to INCITE anymore, I would miss:
- the friendships, laughter and support
- the people
- the chats and feeling that I belong somewhere
INCITE has made a differerence in my life:
- by introducing me to the community
- by providing me with a great place to "give back"
- by allowing me to connect with others going through the same process as me
INCITE has helped my child by:
- introducing him to awesome people in the community
A Single Moms Support Group, is a non-profit organization that raises single
moms in our community by providing support, encouragement, guidance,
direction and opportunities for empowerment.
- Weekly Support Group
- A Children's Program
- Social Outings
- Philanthropy Events
- A Focus on Healthy Living
- Affordable Advice
- A Good Samaritan Program
- Drop-In Programs
- Website Membership
- Facebook Group
- Resource Center
- Computer and Internet access
- *50% off Great Wolf Lodge
- *50% off Camp Wanakita
"I attended your Focus Group in March. There was such a need and yearning from the many woman's faces that were there. I looked around the room and what seemed like the first time for many of them they had a voice, a voice that they could to speak up and speak out about their personal yet similar everyday struggles and burdens. I could sense a sense of relief that someone cared and was going to listen and they seemed very excited about that. So thank you for what you're doing and how you will impact all of these moms and more to come. I have been a single mom for the past 3 years, with now a 3 and 5 yr old. Life has definitely been a journey for us, as we've transitioned through so much."
New Access Cards and All-Inclusive Cards for INCITE families!
As of September 1, 2013, INCITE A Single Moms Support Group will be
offering affordable options for accessing our programs and services. Take
advantage of our Pay-As-You-Go option with our Access Card plan for only
$69.99 per year/family or save even more money with our All-Inclusive
Membership Card option for only $199.99 per year/family.
Both plans include our website Membership, Facebook Group, Social Outings,
Philanthropy Events, Healthy Living Events, Affordable Advice, our Good
Samaritan Program, Resource Center with computer and internet access,
discount at Great Wolf Lodge,* 50% off Camp Wanakita* and more,
the Membership Card option includes all of our Weekly Support Meetings,
Weekly Children's Program and Drop-In Programs. Don't miss out on our
fantastic upcoming year! We have lots of fantastic programs and trips planned!
To purchase your Access or Membership card today,
WANT TO SPONSOR A FAMILY AND DONATE AN ACCESS OR MEMBERSHIP
CARD? ORDER A CARD TODAY AND WE WILL DONATE IT TO A FAMILY-IN-
SHOW YOUR SUPPORT TO A SINGLE MOM FAMILY IN YOUR COMMUNITY!
DONATE TODAY! CLICK HERE!
To single moms,
The Board of Directors at INCITE A Single Moms Support Group is excited about
the ongoing evolution of our non-profit organization. After much consideration,
this fall The Board is implementing a fee program for our single moms and
their families, helping to cover some of the costs of operating. We believe that
the fee structure is affordable and is of an exceptional value for the variety and
quality of programs and services that we are offering, specifically for the single
mom. We are providing a variety of options to meet the needs of our families. As a
Board, we are proud of the growth that INCITE has made over the last few years
and are excited to see where it will go in the near future. We are thrilled to be able
to have helped so many single mom families in our community and are looking
forward to the new year, new location and new services to better serve our
specific demographic. We trust that our current Moms will continue to access
our programs and services and look forward welcoming new members, as well.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this new structure, please feel
free to contact our Board directly at InciteBoard@gmail.com.
The Board of Directors
INCITE A Single Moms Support Group
Having Financial Difficulties?
INCITE A Single Moms Support Group offers many different fee options to
help make our cards affordable and accessible for most. From spreading out
the payments, fundraising and Sponsorship to volunteering for INCITE and
subsidy options; there are a variety of solutions for those feeling financial
strain. We are glad to work with single moms to help find a solution that
works for them, as we do not want to turn anyone away, due to financial
reasons. If you would like more information about our financial options, please
email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the application below.
Want to send in a card application? Interested in Financial Options? Complete
the form below!